Construction Law Articles
The attorneys of Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P., are experienced in all aspects of construction law, including construction disputes, construction contracts and construction litigation. Below are articles on these matters as prepared by the firm's lawyers. Please browse the articles for information on the construction law topics that interest you.
If you have any questions, would like more information, or if you would like to speak with an attorney about a construction law matter, please contact TFW to schedule a consultation.
- ANTICIPATING, RESPONDING TO AND LITIGATING THE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE
- DEFENDING BANKRUPTCY PREFERENCE ACTIONS AGAINST CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: CERTIFICATE OF MERIT STATUTES
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: THE LEED GREEN BUILDING RATING SYSTEM AND RELATED LEGISLATION AND GOVERNMENTAL STANDARDS CONCERNING SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: THE RECENTLY ENACTED TRANSPORTATION AND ENERGY BILLS AND OTHER FEDERAL LEGISLATION UPDATES
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: ILLINOIS' PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACT CHANGE ORDER ACT AND SIMILAR STATUTES FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS
- THE TEXAS CONSTRUCTION TRUST FUND ACT
- TRICKS AND TRAPS IN THE MECHANIC’S LIEN LAWS