Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P.
A Legacy of Influence
Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P., has long been influential throughout the Texas construction industry and beyond. Established in its current form in 1990, the firm continues its legacy dating back to the 1970s.
The firm's philosophy is to be accessible and responsive. TFW lawyers pride themselves in consulting with clients to avoid litigation and preserve relationships, however when this cannot be achieved, the attorneys and staff of the firm are prepared to apply their trial and arbitration skills and experience in those forums.
Focused on Construction Clients
Nationally recognized for their achievements in the construction law arena, Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P. represents subcontractors, contractors, suppliers, owners, lenders, sureties, design professionals and developers and construction trade associations throughout Texas and beyond.
Other Practice Areas
- Construction litigation in federal, state and administrative courts
- Arbitration and mediation of construction and commercial disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Construction contracts, negotiating and drafting
- Lien claims and bond claims
- Labor and employment law matters
- Business and corporate formations
- Construction-related insurance defense
- Commercial and real estate transactions
- Legislative drafting
TFW's attorneys are leaders in trade organizations such as:
- Texas Construction Association
- American Subcontractors Association-North Texas Chapter
- Construction Education Foundation of North Texas
- DFW Drywall & Acoustical Association of Dallas, Inc.
TFW attorneys are also members of professional organizations such as:
- American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction Law
- Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Construction Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association
TFW’s attorneys have authored numerous construction law-related articles and books, and make presentations to industry and professional organizations, including the much requested Texas Lien and Bond Claim seminar and the Killer Subcontract Clauses seminar. Additionally, TFW has a long history of drafting, reviewing and revising construction-related legislation.